Category Archives: Videos


This story told by General Ritchie will make you feel proud of our military..


When Osama bin Laden was killed, I gave a modicum of credit to Barack bin Obama for authorizing the hit.  I was wrong; he didn’t deserve a whit.  How much credit do you give a burglar for using a comfortable rope to tie up his victim?

It has come out since that he denied the operation more than once before finally allowing it.  In his rhetoric he repeatedly took the credit for having accomplished the feat but he did not initiate it; he did not plan it and he did not carry it out.  President Bush initiated the search; our military carried it out. It just happened on Obama’s watch and all he did was try to stop it and even in that, he failed (thankfully).

All of that is manifestation of political opportunism,  poor judgement and lack of respect for those who risk their lives for the rest of us.  It gets worse, much worse.  Watch the video.  It’s not short, so allow time for it.



This composite video of Walker night on MSNBC reminded me of Saddam Hussein’s Minister of Public Affairs declaring victory while you could see enemy tanks rolling into the city over his shoulder.  The final tally was 53 to 46 in favor of Gov. Scott Walker.  The margins were even wider than that at the time Ed Schulz was calling it close.

The Democrat’s suffered a resounding defeat in this nationally significant election in one of their own solidly blue states.  Does Larry O’Donnell truly believe “the really big winner is President Obama”?  Gov. Walker “may be indicted”, indicted for what, winning an election?

It is unimaginable what the reaction will be at MSNBC on November 6 if Obama is losing badly from start to finish as the Democrats were here.


Every pilot knows the name Bob Hoover.  He is a master at the controls of any airplane from fighter jet to a single engine prop personal bug smasher.  Bob is famous for his trick of pouring a cup of tea with one hand while putting the plane through a complete roll without spilling a drop.

Years ago piston and turbine aircraft had the same size fuel hoses and a young line boy accidentally filled Bob Hoover’s piston engine aircraft with jet fuel. The engine will run for a while but then it will die.

In Bob’s case, there was enough clean fuel in the lines to taxi out, depart and climb to about 100 feet when the jet fuel caused his engines to quit. The airport (Brown Field outside San Diego) is surrounded with mountains which are probably the worst emergency landing locations imaginable. Bob drew on his skills and landed uphill, stalling right at touchdown, and pilot and passengers emerged unhurt.

Later, Bob returned to the airport and found the extremely red-faced line boy. He looked at him and said “Tomorrow I’ll be back to fly and I’ll need fuel added to my aircraft. And when I do, I only want one person to do it. And that person is you.”

Bob knew that, of all the line men at Brown Field, only one was guaranteed to have learned the seriousness of putting the right fuel in an aircraft.  He also knew how to treat and train a young line boy.  And that’s uncommon wisdom.


“How do you get to Carnegie Hall?” the tourist asked.
“Practice, practice”, the stranger replied.”
“How do you maintain command of the skies?” the citizen asked.” “Practice, practice.” the pilot replied.

Use a little sound a, go full screen, lean back  and watch the best fighter squadron in the USAF in action – USAF 67th Fighter Squadron.


To you, from the School for Circus of Peking


Now for a more serious discussion of how words are used for subtle deception –


“A democracy is nothing more than mob rule, where 51% of the people may take away the rights of the other 49%”.  Some credit that line to Thomas Jefferson, others say no.  But he might well have said it because the founding fathers decidedly did not form the country as a Democracy and for very good reason.  We were formed as a Republic.  Ben Franklin warned that we may not be able to hold it, but we have held it for nearly 240 years.  Now it is slipping away.

Our Republic is slipping into the Democracy the founders feared.  Democracy cedes the power to those candidates most capable of charming the people, not to the candidates most able (and honest) to govern.  There is a reason one of our political parties is called Democratic and the other Republican.  It is the same reason that Democrats seek to alter and diminish the Constitution while Republicans seek to conserve it.  The United States Constitution is a republican (small r) instrument.  Its provisions surrender simple majority rule to the wonderful concept of the separation of powers.  It is still government by the people but with added protection for the people from the government they elect.

Think about that as you watch the video.